LAST UPDATED – 23rd July, 2021
- APPLICABILITY AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- These General Terms and Conditions, including all policies referred to herein (these "Terms and Conditions"), apply to
- the use of and access to any information, pictures, documents, materials and/or other services ("Services") on the online store owned by or on behalf of and/or operated by or on behalf of mimi et lulu, mimi et lulu – a beautiful baby journey, mimi et lulu Limited, our parent companies and/or affiliates (collectively referred to as "mimi et lulu," "we"or "us"and the grammatically derivatives thereof shall be construed accordingly) located at www.mimietlulu.com and any successor site(s) (the "Website"); and
- the sale and purchase of mimi et lulu branded products (the "Products") on the Website.
- PLEASE REVIEW THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY PRIOR TO USING THE WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE, YOU HAVE AGREED AND ACCEPTED (AND YOU ARE REGARDED AS HAVING AGREED AND ACCEPTED) TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH MAY BE AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, EFFECTIVE UPON ITS POSTING ON THE WEBSITE. EACH TIME THAT YOU USE OR ACCESS THE WEBSITE, THE CURRENT VERSION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL APPLY. YOU SHOULD CHECK THE DATE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (WHICH APPEARS ABOVE) AND REVIEW ANY CHANGES THAT HAVE BEEN MADE SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO THE WEBSITE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OR ACCESS OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE REGARDED AS YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE UPDATED VERSION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD DISCONTINUE YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE WEBSITE. By using or accessing the Website, you represent and undertake that (i) you are of sufficient legal age or otherwise have legal capacity to legally agree to these Terms and Conditions and (ii) you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and (iii) you will use the Website in accordance with applicable law. By accessing the Website you also acknowledge that some content may not be suitable for people under the age of 18.
- INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
- Product Descriptions: All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications and prices of Products and Services described or depicted on this Website, are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures, images and similar descriptions are approximate and for reference only and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of the Products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on the devices (including computer, mobile phone, tablet or otherwise, collectively "Devices"), and we cannot guarantee that your Devices will accurately display the applicable colors. The inclusion of any Products or services on this Website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these Products or services will be available at any time. By engaging in a purchase of a Product or service made available by us on this Website (a "Transaction" and collectively "Transactions"), you represent that the Products you order as part of the applicable Transaction will be used in accordance with all applicable laws. We reserve the right, with or without prior notice, to limit the available quantity of or discontinue any Product or service; to bar any user from making any or all Transaction(s); and/or to refuse to provide any user with any Product or service.
- COOKING AND BAKING RECIPE NOTICE
The Website may include features that promote cooking and baking recipes. Please consider the risks involved and consult your medical professional before engaging in any of those recipes. We are not responsible or liable for any injuries or damages (such as but not limited to nuts allergies, lactose allergies) you may sustain that may result from your use of, or inability to use these on our Website.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Trademarks: All trademarks, tradenames, brand names, logos, Product names and titles, whether registered or unregistered, (collectively the "Marks") used on our Website and our Social Media channels (such as but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, Pinterest, TikTok etc.) are trademarks or trade names owned, registered and/or licensed by mimi et lulu or third party trademark or trade name holders. The Marks are protected by trademark, copyright and various other intellectual property rights. You are not allowed to use, copy, display or reproduce, in whole or in part, any such Marks as this may constitute an infringement of the respective holders' rights.
- Ownership of Design, Images and Content: All Website and Social Media design, texts, documents, movies, music and/or other services and the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other materials on this Website and our Social Media channels (collectively, "Content"), including all copyrights therein, are owned by mimi et lulu and/or its suppliers or subcontractors. The Content is a collective work under the copyright laws of Hong Kong and other countries and protected by applicable copyright laws and treaties the world.
- Limited Use: You are only allowed to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of the Website to the extent that is necessary for the purpose of placing an order with us, or for using the Website as a shopping resource, or for your other personal and non-commercial use. You are not allowed to make any other use of the information and materials on this Website (including but not limited to the Marks and the Content), including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication for purposes other than as mentioned above. Should you wish to use materials or information from this Website (including but not limited to the Marks and the Content) for any other purpose, you need our prior written approval to do so.
Mimi et lulu collects and processes the personal data of the visitors of the Website. All personal data is handled in accordance with legal requirements and Privacy and Cookies Policy. The Privacy and Cookies Policy shall form part and parcel of the Terms and Conditions.
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE/SUBMISSIONS
- Other than information mentioned in Privacy and Cookies Policy, any material, information, suggestions, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, questions, comments and any other communications or content you transmit or post to this Website in any form and in any manner ("User Submissions") (i) will be considered non-confidential, non-personal and non-proprietary to you or anyone else and (ii) may be disseminated or used by mimi et lulu or its parent or affiliates for any purpose without (a) compensation to you or anyone else or (b) acknowledgement of you or anyone else as the source of such User Submissions. You hereby grant mimi et lulu a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable and sub-licensable license to reproduce, disclose, transmit, modify, create derivative works of, adapt, publish, publicly perform and display, distribute, syndicate, sublicense and otherwise use your User Submissions, if any, in any manner whatsoever for any or all purposes, with or without attribution to you or any other party ("User Submissions License"). mimi et lulu may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any User Submissions. mimi et lulu shall have no obligations to use, return, review, or respond to any User Submissions. mimi et lulu shall have no liability related to your reliance on information or materials provided by visitors to the Website. The opinions expressed by Website visitors reflect solely the opinions of the individuals who have submitted those opinions and are not the opinions of mimi et lulu. mimi et lulu retains the right (but does not have the obligation) to remove any or all User Submissions that includes any material mimi et lulu deems inappropriate or unacceptable. IF YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE ANY INFORMATION THAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIES YOU OR OTHER INFORMATION PUBLICLY AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE OR ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- By making a User Submission, you represent and warrant (i) you own all right, title and interest in and to the User Submission, or you have the necessary approvals and permissions to grant the User Submissions License described above, (ii) the User Submission, and the exercise by mimi et lulu of the rights granted it under the User Submissions License in relation to such User Submission, does not violate applicable law or the intellectual property rights or other rights of others, including, but not limited to, patent, trade secret, copyright, trademark, publicity, privacy and contract rights of others and (iii) your User Submissions do not and shall not contain software viruses, spiders, spybots, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, any form of spam, or any other content that is prohibited under these Terms and Conditions.
- We do not guarantee that User Submissions will not be lost or damaged or that you will be able to retrieve User Submissions.
- RESTRICTIONS ON USE
Prohibited Actions: While visiting the Website and participating in, accessing and using the features you must conduct yourself in a polite, courteous and respectful manner, comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and supply truthful and non-misleading information. For example but not limited to, you may not: request, or otherwise attempt to harvest, obtain or store, personal information, passwords, account information or any other type of information relating to other users; access or use another person's account; disguise the origin of a User Submission; alter, modify, frame, or "mirror" any Content; create a deep-link to our Website by by-passing our Website's home page; use any data mining, robots, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools in connection with the Website; inhibit, disrupt, or otherwise prevent anyone from using or accessing the Website or interrupt any user's experience on the Website, including, but not limited to, acting in any manner that disrupts users' real-time exchanges; interfere with or disrupt the Website, or servers or network connections to the Website; disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website; modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website; or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website (or any portion thereof).
The above prohibitions are set out as examples only and are not meant to be complete or exhaustive.
- Prohibited Submissions: You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to the Website any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- INDEMNIFICATION: YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS MIMI ET LULU AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND THE FOUNDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS OF MIMI ET LULU AND ITS AFFILIATES AGAINST ANY LOSSES, LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, EXPENSES AS A RESULT OF (I) YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS OR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND OUR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS; (II) YOUR BREACH OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOREGOING PROHIBITIONS); (III) YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY THIRD-PARTY RIGHT; OR (IV) YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY APPLICABLE LAWS, RULES, REGULATIONS, ORDERS OR ORDINACE OF ANY COMPETENT AUTHORITIES.
- TERMS OF SALE
The Website only sells Products to adults who have payment ability. If you are under 18 years, please use the Website with participation and consent of your parent or guardian.
You can order as a registered user or as a guest by our guest checkout function. You need an email address, a valid shipping address and a mobile phone number to place an order, and you may need to set your browser to accept both cookies and pop-ups in order to be able to use all the functionalities of the Website, which includes adding Products to your shopping cart and submitting your order.
- Establishing an Account: In order to purchase Products/services from the Website and in order to access/use some features on the Website, you may be required to establish and use an account. However, you may only establish an account if you are 18 years of age or over. In addition to your name and contact information, you may be required to submit a valid credit card number, billing address, and related billing information in connection with your account. When you register for an account you must (i) provide accurate and truthful information, and (ii) update such information from time to time as necessary to keep your registration information current and accurate. You shall be solely responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from and/or in connection with any incorrect or incomplete information provided by you. By establishing an account, you represent and warrant you have the right and are authorized to provide the information you provide when you register for the account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. All activities including, without limitation, all purchases of the Products and services through the use of the Website that occur under your account or password shall be your responsibility. Please ensure you have read and understood the terms of our Privacy and Cookies Policy before you provide any personal information to us.
- Offer to Purchase: All information on the Website is only an invitation to treat and is not an offer or unilateral contract. You agree that your order is an offer to purchase the Products listed in your order from mimi et lulu on these Terms and Conditions.
- Currency: All prices are indicated and charged in Hong Kong dollars ("HKD").
- Territory: Orders on the Website and deliveries are possible only to certain regions and area of a region namely the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region ("Hong Kong") of the People's Republic of China. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit or extend, at our sole discretion, the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. If mimi et lulu is not able to execute an order, mimi et lulu will inform you as quickly as possible.
- Quantity Limits & no purchase for resale: Orders are accepted only in quantities usual for households. The Website is intended solely for mimi et lulu to sell Products direct to end consumers, and therefore purchase of Products for resale is strictly prohibited. Purchase for resale means the purchase of Product by someone who resells, or intends to resell, the Product to others (consumers, businesses or any third party). If mimi et lulu believes you are involved in purchase for resale, mimi et lulu reserves the right to take any action against you, including, without limitation, to restrict your assess to or use of the Website, restrict sales to you, cancel your orders, and/or suspend or close your account.
- Confirmations and Acceptance: When you submit an order, we will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your order ("Order Confirmation"). This does not mean that we have accepted your order. OUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE ORDER WILL NOT TAKE PLACE UNLESS AND UNTIL (I) PAYMENT IS APPROVED BY YOUR BANK INSTITUTION AND THE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED BY MIMI ET LULU, (II) WHEN THE PRODUCTS ARE SHIPPED TO YOU, AND (III) WE WILL SEND YOU AN EMAIL CONFIRMING THAT THE PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED ("SHIPPING CONFIRMATION").
- Stock Limitations: Products on the Website are in stock and are ready to be sent. Any product or specific sizes or specific colors that are out of stock are marked as unavailable. We may have stock issues from customers ordering Products at the same time. When we are unable to ship an item already ordered, we may cancel that part of your order and you will be reimbursed or not charged accordingly. We work hard to keep our stock levels as accurate as possible. Occasionally, errors may occur. If the Products you are looking for are sold out, you may wish to return to our online boutique on www.mimietlulu.com at another time to check availability, as our stocks are regularly replenished.
- Cancelling Orders: If you have placed an order in error, or would like to cancel an order before it is delivered, please immediately contact mimi et lulu’s customer service by using our live chat, or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. mimi et lulu will use its reasonable endeavours to consider your request to cancel such order and assist you in any way it can. No cancellation is possible for personalized Products (with embroidery or beads), mimi et lulu Gift Cards, and/or after any Product under the order is shipped. As mimi et lulu always strives for quick deliveries, it means there is not much time available for you to cancel your order for non-personalized products and mimi et lulu Gift Cards.
- No Changes: Please note that we cannot make or accept any changes (including delivery address, size, colour of the Products) once your order has been placed.
- Right Not to Accept Orders: Fulfilment of all orders on the Website is subject to availability. We explicitly reserve the right not to accept your order for any reason. We also reserve the right to cancel an order entirely or partially by written notice (by e-mail) to you in the following situations (which list is not intended to be exhaustive), without being liable for any damages or costs other than repayment of any amount received from you in relation to the order we have cancelled:
- The Product is not available;
- Your billing information is not correct or not verifiable;
- Your order is flagged up by our security systems as an unusual order or an order susceptible to or suspected of fraud;
- We could not deliver to the address provided by you;
- We believe you are under the age of 18 years old;
- We believe that you are a reseller;
- There was an error in the price display on the Website;
- In the event of misspelling, pricing or other errors or mistakes in the Website information;
- Due to circumstances or events beyond our control.
- Payment Method: You can pay for the Products by the payment method as indicated in the checkout page. If you have a promotion code, please enter it in the checkout page in the 'Promotion Discount' field and click on 'Apply'. Please check the expiry date of your promotion code before using it. Please note that you cannot use more than one promotion code for the same purchase order. Not all Products and not all sale of Products are eligible to the promotion code. Mimi et lulu reserves the right to cancel an order in case of abusing redemption of a promotion code.
- Cash on Delivery (COD): Cash on Delivery is not availbel on the Website at this time
- Data Check: During the payment process mimi et lulu may perform credit checks. Based on the outcome thereof mimi et lulu may delay, change, adjust or decline an order and/or the selected payment method. In most cases mimi et lulu will offer the option to select a different payment method. Our customer service team will not be informed of the outcome of credit checks.
- Shipping costs: You agree to bear the costs of delivery of the Products you order including the costs of the Carrier. The shipping costs will depend on the places where the Product(s) is/are to be delivered, which are set out as follows: 40 HKD will be charged for each order with Standard Delivery or 250 HKD will be charged for each order with Same-Day Delivery. Shipping costs will be calculated together at the checkout page
- Total Price: The total price specified in the final checkout includes shipping costs, if applicable. This total price will be recorded in the Order Confirmation. If payment is made by credit card or Paypal, such total price will be reflected on your bank statement.
- Price Changes: The prices of the Products will be as displayed on the Website. Prices may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed in the Order Confirmation. Prices may not be retro-actively adjusted to past orders.
- Retention of Ownership: Any Products purchased from the Website remain the property of mimi et lulu until the payment process in the Website is completed and it is delivered to the Carrier (as defined below).
Standard Delivery Time: Generally, for Hong Kong orders, delivery time is approximately 2 to 4 business days after the Product(s) are shipped if you select Standard Delivery. Same Day delivery will be delivered on the same day to Hong Kong Island and Kowloon if placed before 12 pm HKT. Please note that orders with Personalized products cannot ship on the same day the order was placed. Please note that we are unable to and we do not accept order to ship Products to PO boxes. The above delivery time is an estimate only, and the exact delivery time will vary depending on region and district being selected. We do not ship on weekends and public holidays. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, "business days" mean any days which exclude Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays and any days on which a tropical cyclone warning signal no. 8 or above or a black rainstorm warning signal is issued in Hong Kong or bad weather warning of similar effect is issued in Macau at any time between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
IF WE FAIL TO DELIVER THE PRODUCTS WITHIN THE ESTIMATE DELIVERY TIME ABOVE, WE WILL INFORM YOU AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO CHOOSE EITHER TO WAIT FOR PRODUCTS TO BE DELIVERED, OR TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER AND GET REFUNDED. APART FROM THE FOREGOING, WE WILL NOT MAKE ANY COMPENSATION TO YOU.
- Acceptance of Products: Please check your ordered Product(s) (including complimentary gifts) in the presence of Carrier to confirm the quantity, type, color, size and intactness. Please accept the Product(s) only after the forgoing is confirmed by you. In case that you discover any shortfall, inconformity, obvious material or production defects or damage to the Product(s), please notify us immediately by email or phone. Not doing so will not affect your legal rights.
- Passing of property: Property in the Products you have ordered will pass to you when they are delivered to the Carrier. Once the property in the Products have been passed to you all risk of damage to, or loss of, the Products shall pass to you. If you fail to take delivery or the Carrier is unable to deliver the Products, the risk in the Products will still pass to you, and we shall be entitled to charge you for any additional storage costs or delivery fees incurred by us.
- PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT
Promotional discounts are non-transferable and there is cannot be exchanged for cash. Only one promotional code will be accepted per order. The terms and conditions may vary for each promotional code and we reserve the right not to accept, honor, or impose conditions on the honoring of, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or other similar promotions. We reserve the right to cancel an order in the event that an unauthorized promotional code has been used or in case of abusive redemption of a promotional code.
- RETURN /EXCHANGE OF PRODUCTS
- Return / exchange without quality issues: Customized / Personalized products and mimi et lulu Gift Cards cannot be returned / exchanged. For non-personalized Products purchased on the Website, you can apply for a return / exchange within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of receipt of the Products (based on the date of receipt on the logistics document). Unless there is product quality problem, all products are allowed to exchange once only, and such exchange must be a product of the same style and in the same colour. Please note that we only accept returns / exchanges if the returned / exchanged Products meet the "Return / Exchange Conditions" and do not belong to the "Return / Exchange Exclusions” described below. This return / exchange rule also applies to markdown items and promotional items. mimi et lulu is not responsible for shipping fees of returned / exchanged products.
- Return / exchange with quality issues: For Products with quality problems purchased on the Website, you can request a return / exchange within one month from the date of purchase. It is our policy to satisfy the“Return / Exchange Conditions” described below and the quality problems are verified by our after-sales service department who will accept or reject the retuned / exchanged products. Please note:
- Small threads, raw edges (commonly seen on apparel), colour differences due to different monitors (different displays, colour differences are not avoidable), thickness of the Products, running threads, hand-feel and other similar details, etc, are not recognised as quality issues.
- Return / exchange due to reasons such as style, colour and subjective preferences are not a return / exchange for Products with quality issues.
- Damage caused by improper use, wash or damage caused by your own alteration or other human factors will not be considered as a quality issue.
- If the Products are clearly indicated with defects at the time of purchase, i.e. B-grade or products with identified cosmetic defects, such defects are not considered as quality problems and will not be accepted for return / exchange.
- When selecting the size, please refer to the product details and choose the size that suits you. The customer service team can only provide suggestions, not as the basis for your final purchase decision. If the you return / exchange due to size issue, it is not a return / exchange of Products with quality issue.
- The size specifications of the Product shall be subject to the actual Product.
- Customization / Personalization is made by hand. This means that each one is different and the results may vary. If the you return / exchange due to customization / personalization, it is not a return / exchange of Products with quality issue.
- Return / Exchange conditions
- the Products are sent back within the stated return / exchange period;
- the Products are in original condition (for example, the Products are kept intact, unused, unworn, unwashed or unaltered, no stains or cosmetics on the products) and the conditions for re-sale of the Product has not been affected;
- the outer package of the Product is intact (including the product tag, plastic bag or box; please do not stick any tapes or labels directly on our gift boxes / suitcases, please put the gift box / suitcase into another box or bag), the Product accessories, instructions, tags, labels, etc. should all be kept intact;
- If the Product / parcel has additional gifts (gift with purchase promotion), please return the gift together. The gift needs to be kept in the condition as it was received. If the gift cannot be returned, we have the right to ask you to pay for the gift according to the price or value of the gift we have indicated.
- Customized / Personalized products cannot be returned / exchanged, unless defective
- Return / Exchange Exclusions:
- Products not sold through the Website (i.e. Products not sold through mimi et lulu official online store www.mimietlulu.com);
- customized / personalized products without quality problems;
- mimi et lulu Gift Cards ;
- underwear, socks, swimwear and selected limited edition products without quality problems;
- where the Product is used, worn, washed, processed (e.g. altered size), soiled or damaged, the logo is cut, and other merchandise not in re-sale condition;
- where the electronic invoice or order number issued at the time of purchase is lost;
- orders that exceed the return / exchange period;
- Products that are clearly indicated with defects at the time of purchase, and then returned / exchanged with defective reasons; and
- the Product accessories, instructions, tags, labels, etc. were removed from the Products
- other circumstances in which the consumer has no right to return / exchange according to this policy and the applicable law.
Please also note that you may process returns / exchanges online only for purchases made on the Website. You cannot return / exchange Products purchased on a website or a store of one of our resellers.
- Return / Exchange process: Please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section of the Website or contact our customer service for specific return / exchange procedures, which shall form part and parcel of these Terms and Conditions. When returning the Product(s) please indicate the order number, email address associated with the order and the reason for the return in the delivery note for timely processing. If the delivery note is lost, please prepare a blank sheet of paper and fill in your name, order number, item number, quantity and reason. You also need to indicate the item number, colour, size and other information related to the returned / exchanged Product(s). The newly exchanged item will be sent to the delivery address on the original order; if there is any change in the delivery address, please let our customer service know in advance. If you request to exchange the products, your return request cannot be accepted before the exchange is completed. If you have requested an exchange for any of the products in the order, you cannot request for further exchange in the same order until the existing exchange process is completed. mimi et lulu is not responsible for shipping fees of returned / exchanged products.
- Return / Exchange delivery and postage instructions: You may select the Carrier of your choice for Returns / Exchanges as long as you opt for a tracking number. mimi et lulu is not responsible for shipping fees of returned / exchanged products. Mimi et lulu is not responsible in case the package with your returned / exchanged products get lost or damaged while in transit with the Carrier. We recommend that you insure your package for safe return to us, and you are requested to declare the full value of the shipment to the courier company so that you are completely protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to insure or declare the full value of the returned / exchanged Products, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the Products during shipping. We are not responsible for any risk of damage to, or loss of the Products upon return.
- Refund time: For the returned Products, once we confirm that the return conditions and requirements are met, we will refund the actual payment within 7-10 business days after receiving the returned Product(s), but:
- We have the right to deduct the partial refund amount if your returned Products were bought together with other Products to enjoy our threshold promotions or offers;
- We have the rights to deduct the shipping fee from your refund amount if your returned Products were bought together with other merchandise to enjoy a free shipping promotion.
- We have the right to deduct the value of Gifts with Purchase if they were not returned.
The time of receipt of the refund depends on different refund methods. The time of actual refund to your account depends on different banks or payment platform operations. It may take up to 10-15 business days after we have processed it. If the return does not meet the return conditions or requirements, we will contact you and return the Product(s) to you at your cost.
The Refund will be issued solely to the same method of payment the order was placed with.
If the Returned Products are gifts, we will not issue the refund to another credit card than the one used for placing the order. A credit note valid for 1 year from the date the Product(s) are confirmed returned can be issued to be spent towards other products available on th Website and shipping fees.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE WEBSITE AND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MUST EVALUATE, AND THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH, THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. MIMI ET LULU AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES) OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND TITLE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
NEITHER MIMI ET LULU NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES, LOSS OF SECURITY OF INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION OF ANY APPLICABLE INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF APPLICABLE DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN PARTICULAR, AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEITHER MIMI ET LULU NOR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR FROM ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THE WEBSITE BY MIMI ET LULU OR ANY THIRD PARTY UNLESS SUCH DAMAGE IS THE RESULT OF ANY WILFUL MISCONDUCT ON THE PART OF MIMI ET LULU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF MIMI ET LULU AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED HKD400.
While we try to maintain the integrity and security of the Website and the servers from which the Website is operated, we do not guarantee that the Website will be or remain secure, complete or correct, or that access to the Website will be uninterrupted. The Website may include inaccuracies, errors and materials that violate or conflict with these Terms and Conditions. Additionally, third parties may make unauthorized alterations to the Website. If you become aware of any unauthorized third party alteration to the Website, contact us at email@example.com with a description of the material(s) at issue and the URL or location on the Website where applicable material(s) appear.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF YOU RESIDE IN ONE OF THESE JURISDICTIONS, THE RELEVANT LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
mimi et lulu reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account (and delete the profile corresponding to such account and any accompanying content) or your use of this Website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Website, Products and services available on or through the Website at any time without notice. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur or are made under your account prior to termination. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any of the foregoing.
Any sections of these Terms and Conditions that must survive termination in order to give effect to their intent and meaning shall survive termination of these Terms and Conditions. The termination of your account shall not affect any rights of mimi et lulu or any liabilities and obligations of you accrued prior to such termination.
- Contact information: If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions or the Website, please direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions: mimi et lulu may decide to change these Terms and Conditions with no prior notice. In case of changes to the Terms and Conditions, we will post the changed terms and conditions on the Website. You are advised to regularly check whether they have changed. IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE THE WEBSITE AFTER EFFECTIVENESS OF THE CHANGED TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE FULLY ACCEPTED THE CHANGES.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions (including all policies referred to herein) are governed by the laws of Hong Kong.
Any dispute arising from or relating to these Terms and Conditions (or any policy referred to herein) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Hong Kong court.
- Independent Contractors: These Terms and Conditions do not, and shall not be construed to, create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and mimi et lulu.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, such provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision.
- Assignment: You may not assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without our express prior written consent.
- Force Majeure: We will not be responsible for failures to fulfill any obligations under these Terms and Conditions due to causes beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to war, terrorist attack, strike, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, typhoon or other natural disaster.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms and Conditions, together with all policies referred to herein, constitute the entire agreement between you and mimi et lulu relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and mimi et lulu relating to the subject matter herein.
- Language: If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version or any other language (such as but not limited to French, Spanish, Italian, German), the English version shall prevail.
- Third Party Rights: No person shall have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap 623, Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of these Terms and Conditions.